Monday, August 12, 2013

Brainy Hip Hop Radio Breaks Top 50!





On August 9, 2013, Brainy Hip Hop Radio finally broke the Top 50 in its genre in only one month thanks to your support! 




For this blog post, I wanted to dedicate this week to simply saying THANK YOU for supporting positive, intellectual, and introspective Hip Hop music!  I am so honored that people actually take time out of their day to listen to my radio station.  I am not only passionate about creating that type of Hip Hop music, but I also love sharing that type of Hip Hop music as well. 

This milestone simply shows that people actually WANT to hear this type of Hip Hop music and with your continued support, we can reach out to more people who love to hear this type of Hip Hop as well and then we can showcase MORE Independent Hip Hop artists who DESERVE more recognition in return!

So thank you for continuing to support Brainy Hip Hop Radio!

David Hayder – Hip Hop Music, Hip Hop artist and Internet Radio DJ of Brainy Hip Hop Radio
Listen to music I’ve released so far:  http://www.davidhayder.com/listen.html

No comments:

Post a Comment